This collection contains famous literature from the opera, orchestral, and piano worlds, expertly arranged for beginning students. Many early level selections have duet parts for teachers. Correlated with the Bastien Piano Library, they can be used with any beginning piano method. A delight for students and parents. Enjoy and learn!
BASTIEN: Favorite Classic Melodies, Level 3 contains:
- The Evening Star – Richard Wagner
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- Heavenly Aida – Giuseppe Verdi
- Liebestraum – Franz Liszt
- Minuet – Ignace Paderewski
- My Heart at Thy Sweet Voice – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Pathetique Symphony – Peter Ilyich Tchaikowsky
- Serenade – Franz Schubert
- Sheep May Safely Graze – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Siciliana – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Song of India – Nicolai Rimsky-Korsakoff
- Symphony in D Minor – César Franck
- Tales from the Vienna Woods – Johann Strauss, Jr.
- Waltz – Johannes Brahms