BEETHOVEN: Three Sonatas (Tysk: Drei Sonaten) i Ess, F og D for piano solo.
Om produktet fra Bärenreiters side:
These pieces, known as the Kurfürsten Sonatas, were composed in 1783 while Beethoven was still studying with Christian Gottlob Neefe in Bonn. “He will certainly become a second Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, if he progresses as he started off“, Neefe wrote enthusiastically in the same year. Announced as an “excellent composition by a young genius of eleven years”, these three impressive and technically challenging sonatas are still fully beholden to the style of C. P. E. Bach and the Mannheim School. For students, they offer an ideal introduction to the early classical sonata repertoire and train brilliance in piano technique.
– Scholarly-critical Urtext edition at the cutting edge of scholarship
– Spacious engraving with practical page turns
– Ideal introduction to the sonata repertoire
– Informative Introduction (Eng/Ger)
– Valuable notes on period performance practice (Eng/Ger)